Thursday, August 20, 2009

Now we can all know what it was like on Isle Esme...

Ok, now even I think this is redic, but that didn't stop me from snorting like a crazy women while reading and immediately wanting to pass it along to all of you! I first read this piece of fabness from my fav girls over at Twitarded !! You can read their take on it here Twitarded. I just LOVE their commentary on the whole thing! Thanks ladies for once again making me laugh my ass off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once I read this Oh lord, I knew what's below was only a matter of time.

Not one to deny people their ultimate fantasies, the sex toy company, Tantus, proudly introduces "The Vamp"

Updated by popular request... Yes the The Vamp retains hot and cold temperature. Toss it in the fridge for that authentic experience.

JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN! Who doesn't love those dark and mysterious vamps on the screen and in the books we all thumb through lustfully? That's what we thought. For those of us who fantasize about being spellbound and tantalized by the forbidden comes The Vamp. We promise this vamp won't be the only thing coming for you in the night.

The Vamp is a realistic form dildo based appropriately on our Sire's design but with a deathly pale flesh tone reminiscent of the new moon's glow. Don't be surprised if this toy seduces you, its long sleek shaft and deliciously ridged head calling to you in the twilight. But don't save this for just nocturnal escapades, try taking our Vamp out in the sunlight and watch him sparkle.

The Vamp is a web only exclusive offering through TantusInc.com for $39.99. We are currently taking pre-orders for this one of a kind toy. We will be shipping them first come first serve starting 9/1/09. Don't let this eclipse pass into the breaking dawn, place your order today.

Tantus suggests the following movies if you enjoy The Vamp. Talk about Expert Advice!
  • The Lost Boys
  • Fright Night 1 and 2
  • Twilight
  • Interview with the Vampire
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • True Blood TV Series
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV Series
  • Angel TV Series

I must agree with Snarkier Then You the 6.75 inches thing (ha ha) must be rectified! And what the hell kinda number is 6.75 why not just add the extra .25 inches and make it 7?!

My fav part is that it SPARKLES (must be said with 'Just Jack' hands) ahahahahahahahhaah I just lost it on the line "try taking our Vamp out in the sunlight and watch him sparkle." Because that's what I like to do with my dildos take them outside on a walk in broad daylight! "But officer I just wanted to see it SPARKLE"

I know you all are just dieing to take a peek of The Vamp but I waited until a little lower in the post just in case you're reading this in a place where having a giant pic of a dick pop up on your screen wouldn't be the most appropriate occurrence. I think it's safe to post now though...Enjoy Dolls!!!

Ladies he to can be yours from all for only $39.99!!!!

Lastly, my fav part of Snarkier Then You's post was this "you might just want to discreetly chuck some glitter in the direction of DH's junk when he's not paying attention." lmao BF you might want to watch out ;- )

p.s. for those of you who don't know DH stands for Darling/Dear Husband, or Damn Husband (depending on the day -lol).

♥ B

0 Love Left: