Monday, July 13, 2009

If My Body Is A Temple Then I'm Going To Make Sure I Have A Pretty One...

Ok, I'm kinda addicted to tattoo's yeah whatev at least I can admit it! -lol- So, I'm going to use this post to talk about the next ones I'm dying to get.....

1.) "Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, One fond embrace, Until we meet again" on my shoulder blade -- the reason is private


2.) the word "balance" in white ink on my right inner wirst-- this is to remind me that everything in life should happen in balance. I'm also hoping that it will work as a good luck charm to keep me from being cluzty -lol- even thought that tres tres trendy right now = P

3.) an outline of a Plesiosaur
on the top side of my left foot. -- for Nessie and my fav dino


Without the stupid lines, eyes, mouth but you get the picture




Those are my plans at the moment...... Now, I'm going to bed cause I'm an old women and have to get up at ungodly hours of the morning....blah!!!!!!

♥ B

p.s. BF I was about to say "ha ha this is the third post in a row that doesn't have anything to do with Twilight =P" but then I realized I made a Bella ref in #2....fuck! -lol-

0 Love Left: